Start of main content
- Graduated with honors from Lomonosov Moscow State University. From 2007 to 2013, he worked in managerial positions in the structure of the All-Russian Society of the Blind, and then for 3 years in the production and distribution of technical means of rehabilitation. In 2016-2021 he managed the international project "Dialogue in the Dark" (Russia).
- Expert in digital accessibility, representative of Russia in the Global Initiative for Inclusive ICT (G3ICT/Smart cities for all), one of the authors of the current edition of the national standard for digital content accessibility (GOST-R 52872-2019);
- Member of the working group under the Presidential Commission on Disability, member of the working group of the Bank of Russia on financial inclusion, expert of the Civic Chamber of the Russian Federation;
- Head of the project of individual distance training in computer literacy for blind users of the charity fund of Alisher Usmanov "Art, Science and Sports", expert of the project "Special Bank";
- Individual entrepreneur, public figure; totally blind (since the age of 12).